Mood is one of the most important aspects of our lives. When we’re feeling happy, our body releases endorphins which help create a more positive mood. However, when we’re struggling, our endorphins are suppressed and we experience negative feelings. To boost your mood, you need to find some strains that work for you. Here are some strains that have been proven to help improve mood and boost your overall well-being.
Find a strain that works for you
Strain choice is important, because you want to find a strain that will work for you. From anxiety-relieving strains to depression-fighting strains, there’s a strain for everyone. CBD has been shown to be effective in treating depression and anxiety. THC has also been found to be helpful for reducing stress and improving sleep. So, depending on your specific needs, you can find a strain of cannabis that is effective for you.
How to use the strain to improve your mood
The strain you choose to use will largely depend on what is causing your negative mood. If you’re struggling with a headache, for example, indica strains might be beneficial to you. If, however, your mood is affected by stress or anxiety, sativa strains will be better for you. Some strains are better than others for different individuals. For example, some people find CBD oil helpful when they’re struggling with anxiety, while other people find THC oil helpful when they’re struggling with stress.
There are also some tips to use the strain to improve your mood.
- Make sure you’re drinking enough water. This will help to increase the amount of endorphins your body is releasing and make you feel more positive.
- Try to relax your muscles and focus on your breathing. This will help to increase the uptake of endorphins in your brain and help you feel happier.
- Try out different mental exercises. These exercises can help to boost your creativity and focus.
- Eat healthy foods that are high in fiber and low in processed foods. This will help to increase the amount of endorphins your body is releasing and make you feel happier.
- Try out some self-help books or apps that can be helpful in improving your mood.
Top 5 strains to boost your mood.
- Jack Herer – With an average high THC level of 15-24%, it elevates mood and overall mental well-being. It has an earthy, pine, woody taste with hints of orange and skunk
- Sour Diesel – Highly potent, sour Diesel has a pungent yet earthy and citrus taste.
- Dancehall – Has hints of lemon and mint. It is sweet, citrusy, earthy and spicy.
- Cakepop Popcorn – It has a a sweet, creamy vanilla cake flavoured with spicy black pepper. It has an average high THC level of 24-26%.
- Sunset Sherbet – An indica hybrid with skunky, citrus and berry taste
Cannabis is an effective way to enjoy a positive mood. It’s non-addictive and has been shown to have little to no side effects. It can also be an excellent way to have a good time. If you are ready to improve your mood, visit Chronicfarms.co online dispensary for all your cannabis needs at great prices.