Vaping has become a popular way to consume cannabis. The process of using a vape pen, e-cigarette, or other vaping device to inhale cannabinoid content is known as vaping. Vaping has become an increasingly common alternative to smoking; it’s more discreet, offers instant an immediate high, and doesn’t have the same social stigma as smoking does. But before you rush out and buy your first vape device, you should know that there are some basic things that you need to know about vapes before you start using them.
What is Vaping?
Smoking cannabis is effective for delivering THC and other cannabinoids to your body, but it also involves burning the flowers, leaves, and flower stems of the plant, delivering the cannabinoids via smoke. By contrast, vaping cannabinoids means inhaling liquid cannabinoids rather than inhaling smoke. The liquid cannabinoids are then absorbed by the body in the same way as the cannabinoids in fresh cannabis are. This makes vaping a much healthier alternative to smoking. Vaping is when you inhale the cannabinoids from a vape pen, oil, or other vaping device. These are commonly known as pens, oils, or marijuana vaporizers. Vaping can be used with flower, wax, oil, and other cannabinoids.
Types of Vape Devices
- Oil Vape Pens: This is one of the most common types of vape pens. These pens vaporize cannabinoids either with heating elements that sit above the cannabinoids or with a heating element on the inside of the device. The cannabinoids inside the oil are then vaporized and inhaled. There are a wide range of different oil vape pen models, and some even come with different heating elements, length of battery life, and different liquids.
- Wax Pens: Wax pens look very similar to oil vape pens, but they use wax to vaporize cannabinoids. Wax pens are the best type of vape pen to use with indica strains, as they produce a sedative vapor that is much more enjoyable than the strong high produced by vaporizing oils with a heating element. Wax pens also tend to last longer on a single charge.
- Dry Herb and Cannabis Flower Pens: Dry herb and cannabis flower pens are essentially the same thing, except they vaporize cannabinoids derived from flowers and/or herbs. Flower pens can be used with flowers and herbs of varying potency, while herb pens are better suited to vaporizing herbs like sage, lavender, and mint.
How Does Vaping Work?
When you use a vape pen, you are creating an electric current that heats the vape pen’s coil. This coil is filled with wick or mesh that absorbs the cannabinoids and moisture from the liquid. When you inhale from the vape pen, the cannabinoids are inhaled into the lungs, where your body naturally absorbs them.
Benefits of Vaping Cannabis
- Vaping is healthier than smoking. When you vape, you inhale just the active compounds in the herb, which is much healthier than the harmful toxins in smoke. People who vape also report less side effects than those who smoke.
- Vaping is discreet. Because you are inhaling just vapor, there is no tell-tale smoke and no smell. This is especially important if you work in a place that doesn’t allow smoking, such as a cannabis-friendly workplace.
- Vaping is more cost effective. Because you’re not burning herb, you don’t waste nearly as much of it. Depending on the type of vape pen you’re using, vaping can also be much less expensive than buying regular tobacco products.
- Vaping is more convenient. Since you’re inhaling just the compounds in the herb, you don’t have to wait for your stash to heat up.
Vaping cannabis is a fun and exciting way to consume cannabinoids. If you are interested in vaping, visit Chronicfarms.cc online dispensary for all your cannabis needs.