Bath bombs are a great way to relax and de-stress. If you’re looking for a way to relax and get deep into your bath, look no further than CBD-infused bath bombs. These products have been designed specifically for people who want to experience the best of both worlds: relaxation and health.
What are bath bombs?
Bath bombs are one of the most popular DIY products on the internet. They are easy to make and can be used in a number of ways, from relaxing to refreshing. But what if you want to get the most out of your bath bomb? What if you want to use it as a way to get relief from anxiety and stress? Well, then you need to know about CBD-infused bath bombs. CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, so it’s perfect for use in bath bombs.
The basic ingredients of a bath bomb include baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch, essential oil, fragrance, and Epsom salt. The oils used in bath bombs can vary widely including essential oil blends, fragrances like lavender or vanilla, and more.
How to make CBD-infused bath bombs
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- food coloring – optional
- 2 1/2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3/4 tablespoon water
- 12-15 drops essential oil
- 3-5 drops of CBD-infused oil or tincture
- In a large bowl mix together the baking soda, citric acid, epsom salt and cornstarch. Whisk well to combine.
- In a separate small cup, mix together the wet ingredients, including your choice of CBD oil and combine thoroughly.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture very slowly so that you won’t activate the citric acid which creates the fizzing effect. Mix until combined, and the mixture looks like wet sand. Add the color.
- Shape the mixture in a bath bomb mold. Let it sit for a few minutes. Lightly tap the mold to remove the bath bomb. Let the bath bomb dry for 24 hours before enjoying in the tub.
What else you can put in your bath bomb
If you want to add some extras in your CBD bath bombs, there are some options for you!
You can add lavender or peppermint oil for a smelling experience. You could also add chamomile or even a small amount of eucalyptus oil for a soothing effect. If you don’t like the idea of adding oils, you could try adding something else – like edible gold glitter!
If you’re looking for a way to take your bath time experience to the next level, CBD-infused bath bombs are the perfect solution. Some of the most popular ways to use CBD-infused bath bombs is for relaxation, stress relief and pain relief. These brain-boosting, stress-relieving bath bombs are meant to relax you, calm you and make you feel good.