Choosing the Right Cannabinoid for You: Delta-8 THC vs CBD
Understanding the differences between Delta-8 THC vs CBD will help you make a wiser shopping decision and achieve the effects you desire.
This detailed article uncovers everything you must know about delta-8 vs CBD, including their recreational and medical benefits.
You will also find out which delta 8 THC and CBD products are worth purchasing in 2023.
As a bonus, we’ve included some helpful tips and tricks to make sure that you get your money’s worth every time.
Because let’s face it, weed is expensive and saving money on value buds is what we’re all looking for.
Purchase cannabis from the best online weed dispensary in Canada, Chronic Farms, and save a fortune.
Keep reading for the rest.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is a minor cannabinoid that is found in the cannabis plant.
It is similar to Delta 9 THC (the main psychoactive compound found in marijuana), but is considered to be less potent and has slightly different effects.
Delta 8 THC is considered special because:
- It is less potent than Delta 9 THC, which allows users to experience some of the effects of THC without the intense psychoactive experience.
- It is becoming more widely available, as producers are extracting and isolating it from hemp plants to make products like tinctures, gummies, and vape cartridges.
Delta 8 THC is believed to have the following potential benefits:
- Pain relief: Delta 8 THC has been shown to have pain-relieving effects, which is why some people use it to manage chronic pain and inflammation.
- Anxiety relief: Some people use Delta 8 THC to help manage symptoms of anxiety, as it can produce a calming and relaxing effect.
- Appetite regulation: Delta 8 THC is known to stimulate appetite, making it useful for people with conditions such as anorexia.
- Nausea relief: Delta 8 THC has antiemetic properties, making it useful for managing nausea and vomiting.
- Depression: Some studies have suggested that Delta 8 THC can improve mood levels, making it potentially useful for managing mild to moderate cases of depression.
So, how does Delta 8 THC work?
Delta 8 THC works by interacting with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) in the body.
The ECS is a complex system of receptors and neurotransmitters that regulate various physiological functions, including pain perception, mood, appetite, and memory.
Delta 8 THC binds to the CB1 and CB2 receptors in the ECS, activating them and leading to a range of effects.
The exact effects of Delta 8 THC depend on the dose, the individual’s tolerance, and their overall state of health.
In general, Delta 8 THC will give you milder effects than Delta 9 THC, with a lower psychotropic potency and a less intense “high.”
However, the effects of Delta 8 THC can still be significant and may include euphoria, relaxation, altered perception, and increased appetite, among others.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (or “CBD” for short), is one of the numerous cannabinoids located in the marijuana plant.
Unlike Delta 9 THC, the main psychoactive compound found in marijuana, CBD is non-psychoactive and does not produce the “high” associated with cannabis use.
CBD has become popular due to its potential health benefits, which are believed to result from its interaction with the endocannabinoid system in the body.
This system regulates various physiological functions, including pain perception, mood, appetite, and memory.
CBD is available in various forms, including oils, tinctures, capsules, topicals, and edibles. People use CBD for a variety of reasons, including reducing anxiety and depression, relieving pain and inflammation, and losing excess weight.
Often, you may come across products labelled as “delta 8 CBD”. Delta 8 CBD is a type of cannabidiol (CBD) that is chemically modified to contain delta 8 THC.
Ask a medical professional or an expert budtender at your online dispensary or weed store to learn more about delta-8 vs CBD.
Delta-8 THC vs CBD: What Makes them Different?
Delta 8 THC and CBD are both cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, but they have several key differences:
- Psychoactivity: Delta 8 THC is psychoactive, meaning it produces the “high” associated with marijuana use, while CBD is non-psychoactive and does not produce a high. Interestingly, this also makes CBD perfect for athletes.
- Effects: Delta 8 THC and CBD interact with the endocannabinoid system in the body to produce different effects.
Delta 8 THC is believed to produce a milder version of the effects of Delta 9 THC, while CBD is believed to produce a range of effects, including reducing anxiety and depression, relieving pain and inflammation, and improving sleep.
- Potency: Delta 8 THC is considered to be less potent than Delta 9 THC, while CBD can vary in potency depending on the product and the individual.
Delta 8 CBD vs Delta 8 THC: What You Need to Know
- Delta 8 CBD and Delta 8 THC are similar in that both contain delta 8 THC, but there is a key difference between the two:
- CBD Content: Delta 8 CBD contains both delta 8 THC and CBD, while Delta 8 THC is just delta 8 THC.
- Effects: Delta 8 THC is considered to provide less potent effects than delta 9 THC, while Delta 8 CBD is thought to provide a range of effects, including reducing anxiety, stress and depression, relieving pain and inflammation, and boosting sleep.
When it comes to choosing between delta 8 CBD vs delta 8 THC, you will have to consider the effects you desire and the medical condition you are planning to treat.
The Best Products to Get from Our Weed Dispensary
Are you on the hunt for the best cannabis products? Here are three of the most popular items to grab from our online weed dispensary, Chronic Farms.
D8 – Premium Pure Distillate
The D8 – Premium Pure Distillate is manufactured in BC, Canada, and it is one of the highest-grade and most affordable products of its kind.
You get 96.23 percent of THC without harmful heavy metals or pesticides.
Choose between 7g, to 448 grams for as low as $149.99. Purchase some today from Chronic Farms and get high beyond belief.
D9 – Premium Pure Distillate
The D9 – Premium Pure Distillate is also manufactured in BC, Canada, and it is one of the best-selling products out there.
You get pure distillate without unnecessary additives and over 90 percent of THC.
Blow your mind away and enjoy the purest cannabis products with ultimate potency and the best consistency you can get.
Purchase the D9 Premium Pure Distillate and thank us later.
Diamond Concentrates – CBD Raw Tincture 1000mg
The Diamond Concentrates – CBD Raw Tincture 1000mg provides you with a dose of cannabidiol that is completely natural, fast-acting, and easy to absorb.
Each tincture contains 30 millilitres of the product and 1000 milligrams of CBD.
Moreover, the unique formula is composed of 50 percent MCT oil and another 50 percent of grapeseed oil for instant effects.
Purchase the Diamond Concentrates – CBD Raw Tincture 1000mg for only $44.99.
What’s the difference between CBD and delta 8?
CBD and Delta 8 are both cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, but they have two key differences:
- Chemical Structure: CBD and Delta 8 are chemically distinct compounds with different molecular structures.
- Psychoactivity: CBD is non-psychoactive and does not produce the “high” associated with marijuana use, while Delta 8 is considered to produce a milder psychoactive effect compared to Delta 9 THC.
What are the benefits of CBD?
Some of the potential benefits of CBD include:
- Anxiety and depression relief: CBD may help to reduce anxiety and depression by interacting with the endocannabinoid system in the body.
- Pain relief: CBD has been shown to have pain-relieving properties and may help to reduce chronic pain, headaches, and muscle pain.
- Inflammation reduction: CBD is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and may help to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Improved sleep: CBD may help to improve sleep quality by reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation.
CBD vs THC vs Delta 8: Which one is suitable for me?
When in doubt, always ask a trained medical professional and a knowledgeable budtender at a trusted online dispensary or pot store.
Which one should you get, CBD vs THC vs delta 8?
You will have to consider the effects you desire, as well as your tolerance level and the condition you are planning to treat.
How to choose a good weed dispensary?
Choosing a good weed dispensary requires research and consideration of several factors.
Here are some tips to help you choose a good dispensary:
- Quality of products: Look for a dispensary that offers high-quality products that are lab-tested for purity and potency. Ask about the origin and processing of their products.
- Selection: Look for a dispensary that offers a wide range of products, including various strains of flower, concentrates, edibles, and topicals.
- Prices: Consider the prices of the products offered by the dispensary and compare them with other dispensaries to ensure that you are getting a good value.
If you are looking for the best online weed dispensary, Chronic Farms has got your back. This is the best weed store in Canada for exclusive and top-grade cheap weed.
Where can I buy weed online?
Now that you are aware of the differences between Delta-8 THC vs CBD, you are ready for some shopping.
Purchase mail order marijuana from Chronic Farms, Canada’s top source for value buds and other premium cannabis products. Hurry up, stocks are limited.