As the cannabis industry grows, so has the demand for better and more efficient rolling papers. Traditional sheets are made of hemp paper that is thin, flimsy, and often falls apart as soon as you use them. This article provides a step-by-step guide to roll a perfect joint. Read on to learn how to make your smoking experience one to remember.
Rolling a Traditional Joint
First, choose a rolling paper that’s right for you. There are many different types of papers to accommodate an array of smoking preferences.
If you’re looking for something with a good burn, then select a thick and sturdy paper. Thinner papers tend to be more difficult to roll and often can’t deliver the type of smoke you’re looking for. With regards to the size, most people prefer smaller rolling papers because they pack less tobacco. This means there’s less waste and more money saved in your pocket!
If you want to roll your joint with style, then you’ll need something that looks good! Look for papers that have an ornate design or come in fun colors like red or blue. These designs will help make your joint look as good as it smokes!
How to roll a perfect joint
Once you have your rolling paper in hand, it’s time to learn how to roll a joint. There are three factors that contribute to the size and strength of your joint: the rolling paper and the tobacco, the herb, and the technique. In reality, it just takes practice and a little patience. With a little bit of preparation, you’ll be able to create an amazing joint that will satisfy even the most discerning of cannabis connoisseurs.
Make the perfect joint, step-by-step
Do you have trouble rolling a perfect joint? Here’s how to do it.
- Start with a small square of paper and place it on your work surface.
- Take one end of the paper and fold it over so that the paper is in half and creates a crease in the middle.
- Then take another end of the paper and fold it over so that the paper is in half, overlapping the previous creased area by about an inch or two at most
- With this second end, take your index finger and thumb, curl them around about an inch or two away from each other at one end of the rolled-up piece of paper—this will be your “body” of your joint
- Now take your thumb and index finger and curl them around an inch or two away from each other at the opposite end of the roll-up (this will be your “flavor” of your joint)
- Hold both ends of this piece together tightly with one hand while taking a lighter in your other hand (you may also use a match)
- Light up either side of your joint until both sides are lit evenly, at which point you should
Now that you know how to roll the perfect joint, it’s time to hit up your favourite online dispensary Chronic Farms for the materials you’ll need. It’s important to start with high-quality paper. The best rolling papers are made of hemp. Then, you’ll need your weed. Pick your favourite strain depending on your mood and sit back, smoke and relax!